Monday, April 19, 2010

Profile #2: Mike Summers

Hey my name is Mike Summers and I too am an avid traveler. I've been with Mark on all of his road trips across the country and up to Canada. I've been to 30/50 of the United States and in addition, I've also been to Mexico, Italy, Sicily,  Greece, and Turkey. I graduated from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia with a B.S. in Biology and am about to complete my first year of medical school at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. I also like music, the Phillies ( WORLD CHAMPS 08'), the Eagles (you can probably guess I'm from the Philadelphia area), Fantasy Football, and cars. I play guitar and I own both an American Fender Standard Stratocaster which I modified with Fender Custom 69' pickups, and a Gibson Les Paul. I think Pandora radio is probably the best thing ever put on the internet. I look forward to trying to chronicle the places that I've been for you guys and offer a helpful and informed opinion from someone who has been there. (In case you were wondering, I'm on the beach in Cape May, NJ in my picture.) I'm going to try to bring my best to this website and I hope you guys enjoy checking out the places we've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment