Sunday, April 18, 2010

Profile #1: Mark Cunningham


Hey everyone, before we put start our site we wanted to introduce ourselves to you. My name is Mark Cunningham and I am an avid traveler. I have loved traveling ever since I can remember and have gone on roadtrips around the country (and Canada) each of the past 3 summers with my friends from high school. I am 22 years old and will be graduating from Marquette University in Milwaukee this May. I am originally from Phoenixville, PA but went to Marquette to study the field of Broadcast and Electronic Communications and Political Science. Along with traveling, I really like sports, politics, country music and dealhunting. I love the NBA (Go Utah Jazz), College Basketball, Fantasy Football, and Fantasy Baseball. I also love politics and am very political and very partisan (I will not reveal which side I'm on). I also really enjoy country music, my favorite artists are Phil Vassar, Eric Church, and Brad Paisley. Along with that, I am great at finding good deals on anything you can possibly think of online. This will also be a good thing for you guys since I will also be posting some good hotel and vacation deals when they come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment